Cheap flights from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
If you're searching for cheap flights from Ottawa to Thunder Bay, look no further than WestJet. We operate scheduled flights to more than 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe — including Thunder Bay International Airport — and we make it our mission to get you wherever you need to be. We also believe that our passengers shouldn't get less simply because they pay less, and that's why we're committed to offering affordable air travel that comes complete with exemplary customer service. Take a look at our range of cheap flights today.
Your getaway to TBay starts here
Thunder Bay's small-town vibe contrasts with its abundant natural attractions. From the scenic trails of Sleeping Giant Provincial Park to the magnificent city vista at the Terry Fox Monument, there are a number of precious nuggets just waiting to be enjoyed in this inviting city. There are also a variety of local experiences to take in, from a polishing off a stack of Finnish pancakes at the bustling Hoito Restaurant to renting your own private sauna at Kangas Sauna.
Once you've arranged your cheap flight, all you have to do is look forward to the prospect of spending time in Ontario's most down-to-earth and charismatic destination. No matter the nature of your visit, you’re sure to enjoy Quetico Provincial Park, Kakabeka Falls and Fort William Historical Park — most of all you can count on WestJet to get you from Ottawa to Thunder Bay.
For a safe, comfortable and caring air travel experience, book with WestJet.
Search for great WestJet flights
- Flights from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Cheap Flights from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Cheap Tickets from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Airfare from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Last Minute Flights from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Airline Tickets from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Flight Deals from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Flight Tickets from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Last Minute Flight Deals from Ottawa to Thunder Bay
- Round Trip Flights from Ottawa to Thunder Bay