WestJet offers bereavement fares to those who are experiencing an imminent death or have had a death in their family.
- may only be booked by contacting us by phone
- require some additional general information at the time of booking, including reason for travel and relationship between guest travelling and the deceased
- are available on our Econo and EconoFlex fares only. Not eligible on Basic, Member Exclusive, Premium and Business fares.
- do not include travel on our partner airlines
- require a WestJet Rewards account
- require that travel be completed within 30 days of when the flight is booked, including outbound and return flights
- cannot be combined with any other discount codes, promotional offers or companion voucher bookings
- Guests can request post travel bereavement fares using this form.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the above restrictions. It's important to note that while our bereavement fare may not be the lowest priced fare at the time of booking, it offers more flexibility for last minute changes or cancellations.
WestJet Vacations package bookings
WestJet Vacations does not offer bereavement fares.