Retrieve itinerary and receipt
To have your itinerary emailed to you, you need to:
- have booked on westjet.com or through the WestJet Service and Sales Centre
- provide the same name that was used to make the booking
- provide the same email address that was used to make the booking
We cannot email your itinerary if:
- the trip was booked through another online travel website
- you booked through a travel agent
- you booked using AIR MILES
- the trip was more than three days ago
- someone else’s email was used to make the booking
Please note that upon submitting your request, all email addresses included on the booking may receive copies of the itinerary as well. Unfortunately some itineraries cannot be retrieved online.
There may be a few reasons why your itinerary hasn't arrived:
The first is that the name you enter above must be an exact match to the one used on the original booking. When you attempted to retrieve your itinerary, you may have entered your preferred name, such as Chris rather than Christopher.
The second is that there's a chance the email landed in your junk mail folder. Please have a look there. To avoid this, we kindly ask that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure you receive all itinerary emails from WestJet.
Next, if you booked through a travel agent or AIR MILES® you must contact them directly for assistance in retrieving your itinerary. 1-888-AIR-MILES (1-888-247-6453).
And finally, online itinerary retrieval is only available for three days after completing your entire trip.
Guests that complete a booking with WestJet will receive itinerary confirmation via email to the address provided. Depending on how you've booked your flight (i.e. through westjet.com or through our Sales Super Centre) your itinerary may have a different appearance. Regardless of your itinerary's appearance the guest(s) name, flight number(s) and arrival / departure date(s) and time(s) will be available.
Your itinerary also includes important information and links to:
- Our airline partners for guests travelling on a code-share flight
- Fares, taxes and fees (Change/cancel guidelines, baggage fees, service fees and other taxes and fees)
- Baggage allowances (Carry-on, checked, sporting goods, restricted items)
- ID requirements (For adults, children and infants on domestic, transborder and international flights)
- Seat selection (How it works, changing your seat and more)
- Inflight entertainment (Channel line-up, pay-per-view movies and TV programs)
If your itinerary contains your purchase price and payment information, please be sure to retain your copy as this is the only receipt you will receive.
If your itinerary does not contain your purchase price and payment information, it will have a link to your "eTicket" where you will be able to see this information for up to seven days after the last flight on your reservation.