Business seats are available on our 787 Dreamliner with:
- Private pod with lie-flat seats and direct aisle access
- 46 inch seat pitch for extra leg room and 22 inch width seat
- Four-way lumbar support with custom-designed pillows and blankets
All the benefits of Business
Premium seats are available on our 787 Dreamliner aircraft with:
- 38 inch pitch for extra leg room, greater recline and a wider seat
- There are no middle seats
Premium seats are available on our 737 aircraft with:
- 33-36 inch pitch for extra leg room
Premium on WestJet Encore's Q400 aircraft:
If you’re seated in Premium you still have priority boarding, early access to overhead bins and the first to disembark the plane, however, the seats do not have extra legroom.
All the benefits of Premium
- Seats not reserved prior to boarding Premium will be available for purchase by guests travelling on Econo and EconoFlex fare types during the check-in window.
- Guests seated in row 40 may encounter gathering guests and other activity around and behind their row due to their proximity to the rear lavatories and galley.
Exit-row seats offer additional legroom. For safety reasons you must meet the exit row seating restrictions.
Extra leg room seats
These are the rows after our Premium seats, and before our exit-row seats. These seats offer a few more inches of leg room, as well as first to earlier disembark the aircraft upon landing.
Standard seats make up the remaining spots on our aircraft. We offer the same great WestJet customer service that you have come to know us for, no matter where you’re seated.
See the layout or seat map for all WestJet aircraft
The seats below may have no recline:
737-600: Row 9, 20ABC, 21DE, 737-700: Row 10, 737-800/Max 8: Row 12,13,30