Please allow up to thirty (30) days for WestJet dollars to be posted to your account.
To submit a request for missing rewards, please complete the online form available when you sign in to your account. Be sure to include your flight date, origin, destination and ticket number. Delta Air Lines ticket numbers are 13 digits and begin with "006".
Redeem WestJet dollars
WestJet Rewards members may use WestJet dollars on any flight offered by WestJet, including Delta code-share flights within North America. To book a flight to a destination served by Delta, book online or contact us.
Flight benefits with Delta Air Lines Platinum, Gold and Silver members enjoy a selection of benefits when travelling on Delta-operated flights. Whether you book with WestJet or Delta, you’ll have access to the following services when you add your WestJet Rewards ID to your reservation.
Your WestJet Rewards ID does all the work for you. As long as your number is on your booking prior to travel, Delta’s systems will recognize your WestJet Rewards tier and give you access to the benefits, as applicable.
When booking with WestJet: To access a preferred seat on a Delta-operated flight, you must first complete your booking on westjet.com and then visit Manage Trips to select a preferred seat. This can be done anytime after booking until the day of travel, subject to availability.
When booking with Delta: To access a preferred seat on a Delta-operated flight, you must first complete your booking on delta.com and then visit My Trips on delta.com to select a preferred seat. This can be done anytime after booking until the day of travel, subject to availability.
Platinum and Gold members can access a Delta Sky Club® lounge when travelling on a transborder or international itinerary that includes a flight segment between the U.S. and Canada operated by either Delta or WestJet. For example:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Calgary (YYC) on WestJet: you are eligible for access to Delta Sky Club® at LAX
Toronto (YYZ) to Atlanta (ATL) to Sao Paolo, Brazil (GRU) on Delta: you are eligible for access to Delta Sky Club® at ATL
Access is not available when travelling on wholly domestic reservations within the U.S. For example: Los Angeles (LAX) to Atlanta (ATL).
In addition to validating WestJet Rewards top-tier status, boarding passes or flight reservations will be checked upon entry to a Delta Sky Club® to confirm eligibility.
Platinum and Gold members can bring one additional guest who is travelling on the same flight.
® Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection and Delta Sky Club are registered trademarks of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
1. Available to the member and up to eight (8) guests on the same reservation; not valid for companions when travelling on a group booking. Preferred seats are exit row, bulkhead window and aisle, and window and aisle seats in the front of the Main Cabin and are available to the member on all Main Cabin fares, excluding Basic Economy (E). Preferred seats must be selected via Manage Trips following completion of the booking.
2. Available to the member and up to eight (8) guests on the same reservation; not valid for companions when travelling on a group booking.
3. Gold and Platinum members are invited to use the SkyPriority® check-in lane. Silver members are eligible to use the Silver Medallion® check-in lane; at airports that do not have a dedicated Silver Medallion® check-in lane, the SkyPriority® check-in lane may be used.
4. Available to the member only at airports where service is available.
5. Available to the WestJet Rewards member and one additional guest when accompanied by the member and taking the same flight. Applicable to Delta Sky Club® only; not available at partner or third-party business lounges. Available with a confirmed boarding pass for a same-day transborder or international itinerary that includes a segment between U.S. and Canada operated by Delta and/or WestJet or any of their respective affiliates (excluding Swoop) or contract carriers; not applicable on a wholly domestic reservation within the United States. Learn more about Delta Sky Club®.
6. Available to the member and up to eight (8) guests on the same reservation; not valid for companions when travelling on a group booking. Gold and Platinum members will be invited to board through the Delta SkyPriority® lane with SkyPriority® (SKY). Silver members are eligible for boarding with Main Cabin 1 (Main1).