Customer Service Agent
What you'll do
As a Customer Service Agent (CSA), you play an essential role in ensuring our guests have a positive experience getting through the airport, including at check-in, baggage drop, gate operations and much more.
Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton
We have a fun and friendly culture where we work together to win
As a CSA, you can look forward to the following perks
- Schedule bidding, shift trade and overtime opportunities
- Watch for full-time, part-time and casual availabilities
- A job that keeps you moving and active
- 2 weeks’ vacation with an increase after 3 years
- Yearly uniform allowance
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Canadian citizen or hold a valid Canadian permanent residence card
- Ability to complete a criminal background check
- Successful completion of a physical test
When hired, you will need to be available for a 2-week paid training course, part of which will require full-time hours.
At WestJet we invest in our teams and want to see each and every person reach their full potential. Here are just some of the career path opportunities* you can pursue.
- Shift Leader
- Guest Experience Manager
*Each WestJetter’s career path is unique, and we cannot guarantee timing or which path you choose. We encourage development and growth and your leader will support you with your path.