Who you are
If you are someone who champions safety, thoughtful guest service and you go the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction and have fun doing it, we’d love to have you join the WestJet team.
What you'll do
As a Flight Attendant, you’ll ensure the safety and well-being of our guests while flying with us.
Vancouver**, Calgary, Toronto
WestJet and WestJet Encore operate under the WestJet Group of Companies. We post Flight Attendant opportunities for both companies.
Boeing 737 NG
Bombardier Q400 turboprop
We have a fun and friendly culture where we work together to win
As a Flight Attendant, you can look forward to the following perks
- Uniform reimbursement available
- Equity based scheduling
- Travel to some of our many destinations
- A job that keeps you moving and active
- 2 weeks vacation with an increase after 3 years plus 10 statutory holidays
Flight Attendant requirements
- Canadian citizen or hold a valid Canadian permanent residence card
- Valid Canadian or international passport
- Ability to complete a criminal background check
- Successful completion of a physical test
- Successful completion of Emergency First Aid Course and Airways Emergencies courses prior to training. Not paid by WestJet
- Fluency in English. A second language is a true asset. Candidates who speak both English and one or more of the following languages are preferred: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi, or Tagalog
When hired, you will need to be available for a 4-week paid training course
At WestJet and Encore we invest in our teams and want to see each and every person reach their full potential. Here are just some of the career path opportunities* you can pursue.
- Cabin Crew Member
- Cabin Manager
- Performance Support Manager
- Crew Scheduler
*Each WestJetter’s career path is unique, and we cannot guarantee timing or which path you choose. We encourage development and growth and your leader will support you with your path.