® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used under license.
^ New primary cardholders who apply for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard by March 7, 2022, and who make their first purchase by April 30, 2022, may use their first World Elite Companion Voucher for a round-trip Economy flight within Canada or, to/from the U.S. (including Hawaii), or Mexico for $0 base fare. Taxes, fees and other ATC charges will apply. The $0 base fare companion voucher offer is valid on new bookings only, for bookings up to one year from the date of issue of the companion voucher. Other terms and conditions apply. Visit westjet.com/companion-voucher for complete details on the World Elite Companion Voucher and westjet.com/companionoffer for full details of the $0 base fare companion voucher offer.
- Earn rates on eligible WestJet-marketed flights and vacation packages are calculated as a percentage back in WestJet dollars on the base fare or package price paid; taxes, fees, charges and any portion of the base fare or package price paid with WestJet dollars are not eligible. Earn rates are subject to member’s tier status at time of travel. For more details, visit westjet.com/tiers.
- You will earn up to 1.5% back in WestJet dollars on your everyday purchases and up to 2.0% back when you purchase WestJet flights or WestJet Vacations packages, depending on the card you choose. The additional 0.5% back in WestJet dollars is calculated separately and is in addition to the WestJet dollars you earn on everyday purchases, however it may not be accrued under certain circumstances. In order to receive the additional 0.5% in WestJet dollars, WestJet or WestJet Vacations must appear as the merchant on your credit card statement. WestJet dollars are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank® credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the WestJet dollars earned by the amounts originally charged.
- WestJet dollars are awarded on the cost of your rental car or hotel stay before taxes, fees and charges and only for bookings made on westjet.com.
- WestJet dollars can be used towards payment of the base fare of an eligible flight or vacation package, available on westjet.com or through WestJet’s contact centre. WestJet dollars cannot be applied against taxes, fees or charges and can only be used for new bookings. Minimum redemption rules on flights apply when purchasing Economy, Premium and Business fares; the entire base fare must be paid with WestJet dollars when purchasing a Member Exclusive fare. A minimum redemption amount of 50 WestJet dollars per booking applies for WestJet Vacations package bookings. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time. Full details available at westjet.com/redeem. All terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to WestJet Rewards are established by WestJet and shall apply to all bookings, travel arrangements and other services offered or provided by WestJet. WestJet, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for WestJet Rewards.
- New World Elite benefit “Status Lift”: Starting January 1, 2022, WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders can access a new annual benefit, “Status Lift”, to help you get closer to Silver, Gold or Platinum status each year. With Status Lift, you can earn $500 in tier qualifying spend which applies towards achieving the next WestJet Rewards tier for every $15,000 CAD in Eligible Purchases charged to your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard (up to a maximum of $1,500 in tier qualifying spend in a qualifying year). WestJet’s qualifying year is January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year. “Eligible Purchases appearing on your monthly statement after January 1, 2022 will earn Status Lift on the regular requirement of $15,000 CAD.
For full details visit westjet.com/statuslift