® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used under license.
^ Once approved for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, please allow 4-6 weeks after the first purchase transaction date for the round-trip companion voucher (the “World Elite Companion Voucher”) to appear on your WestJet Rewards account, accessible at westjet.com/account. The World Elite Companion Voucher is offered to new WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard cardholders only, and annually thereafter 4-6 weeks after the annual fee is charged. Primary cardholder may use the World Elite Companion Voucher only once for one of these options of A) round-trip flight for travel in Canada and the continental U.S. for $119 CAD; or B) round-trip flight to/from the rest of the WestJet network for $399 CAD. Applicable taxes, fees and other ATC charges on the World Elite Companion Voucher must be paid at time of booking. Additional cardholders are not eligible for the World Elite Companion Voucher offer.
Valid for new bookings only. Valid for one (1) round-trip for a companion of the primary cardholder flying on a full base fare, travelling on the same itinerary. Valid on all published Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, Premium, and PremiumFlex fares wholly marketed and operated by WestJet, including seat sales. Not valid on Business, BusinessFlex or Member Exclusive fares, nor combinable with a discount code. If one-way travel is booked, the voucher will be deemed fully used and the return portion of travel is forfeited. Booking must be made within one year from date of issue of the companion voucher; travel may occur after the voucher expiry date subject to flight schedule availability at the time of booking. Valid for travel until the end of the available flight schedule with no blackout periods. Voucher may only be used as described, cannot be transferred and has no monetary or exchange value. Changes or cancellations to World Elite companion voucher bookings are allowed, except when a Basic fare has been purchased, which is a 100% non-refundable fare with no change options allowed. Changes and cancellations must be made at the same time for both guests, and failure to do so may result in a forfeit of travel funds. Changes must be made prior to the expiry date of the voucher used for the booking for the voucher to be valid. Regular change and cancellation policy applies. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Other terms and conditions apply. Terms and conditions of the World Elite Companion Voucher are established by WestJet and WestJet reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time. Visit westjet.com/companion-voucher for complete details.
- Earn rates on eligible WestJet-marketed flights and vacation packages are calculated as a percentage back in WestJet dollars on the base fare or package price paid; taxes, fees, charges and any portion of the base fare or package price paid with WestJet dollars are not eligible. Earn rates are subject to member’s tier status at time of travel. For more details, visit westjet.com/tiers.
- You will earn up to 1.5% back in WestJet dollars on your everyday purchases and up to 2.0% back when you purchase WestJet flights or WestJet Vacations packages, depending on the card you choose. The additional 0.5% back in WestJet dollars is calculated separately and is in addition to the WestJet dollars you earn on everyday purchases, however it may not be accrued under certain circumstances. In order to receive the additional 0.5% in WestJet dollars, WestJet or WestJet Vacations must appear as the merchant on your credit card statement. WestJet dollars are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank® credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the WestJet dollars earned by the amounts originally charged.
- WestJet dollars are awarded on the cost of your rental car or hotel stay before taxes, fees and charges and only for bookings made on westjet.com.
- WestJet dollars can be used towards payment of the base fare of an eligible flight or vacation package, available on westjet.com or through WestJet’s contact centre. WestJet dollars cannot be applied against taxes, fees or charges and can only be used for new bookings. Minimum redemption rules on flights apply when purchasing Economy, Premium and Business fares; the entire base fare must be paid with WestJet dollars when purchasing a Member Exclusive fare. A minimum redemption amount of 50 WestJet dollars per booking applies for WestJet Vacations package bookings. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time. Full details available at westjet.com/redeem. All terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to WestJet Rewards are established by WestJet and shall apply to all bookings, travel arrangements and other services offered or provided by WestJet. WestJet, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for WestJet Rewards.
- New World Elite benefit “Status Lift”: Starting January 1, 2022, WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders can access a new annual benefit, “Status Lift”, to help you get closer to Silver, Gold or Platinum status each year. With Status Lift, you can earn $500 in tier qualifying spend which applies towards achieving the next WestJet Rewards tier for every $15,000 CAD in Eligible Purchases charged to your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard (up to a maximum of $1,500 in tier qualifying spend in a qualifying year). WestJet’s qualifying year is January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year. “Eligible Purchases appearing on your monthly statement after January 1, 2022 will earn Status Lift on the regular requirement of $15,000 CAD.
For full details visit westjet.com/statuslift