Protect your travel plans when you book vacation packages or land-only bookings to destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean.
One-time Change Fee Waived
Changes to departure dates, destinations, room categories or occupancy can be made up until 3 days before departure, subject to hotel and flight availability.
- If you change your vacation to a higher-priced vacation package or land-only booking, you will need to pay the additional amount. If your new package is lower in price, the difference in price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Fee Waived
Cancellations made 25 days or more before departure on vacation packages or before the first hotel's check-in on land-only bookings, will be refunded to the original form of payment.
Cancellations made 24 - 21 days before departure on vacation packages or before the first hotel's check-in on land-only bookings, will result in a 50% refund to original form of payment and 50% refund to WestJet dollars.
Cancellations made 20 days to 24 hours before departure on vacation packages or before the first hotel's check-in on land-only bookings, will result in 100% refund to WestJet dollars.
No refunds or WestJet dollar credits for bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before departure.
One-time Name Change Fee Waived
Name changes can be made up until 7 days before departure.
Hurricane and Tropical Storm Protection
If a hurricane or tropical storm travel advisory is issued for your origin or destination on your travel dates, you may change or cancel your reservation at any time before the first scheduled flight and no fees will be charged.
Read the full terms and conditions for the Travel Protection Plan
To change or cancel your vacation, please contact your travel agent or if you booked directly with WestJet, please contact WestJet Vacations.
- Offer is subject to change without notice
- The Travel Protection Plan fee is non-refundable
- The Travel Protection Plan fee is not required for infants under 2
- Only applicable to new bookings made after August 4, 2020, for travel after August 5, 2020
- Plan is not applicable to group bookings, Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts
- The Plan is not applicable to Canada, USA, Hawaii, UK and European destinations
- In the event of a cancellation, WestJet dollars issued can only be applied towards a new vacation package after a 15-day waiting period