A companion voucher valid for one round-trip WestJet flight anywhere we fly is awarded for achieving the $4,000 and $6,000 qualifying spend milestones, and is also offered as an award option for milestone awards issued at $8,000 and above. To use the companion voucher, you must purchase one WestJet-marketed and operated flight in Economy or Premium for travel anywhere WestJet flies in North America, Central America, the Caribbean or Europe and the second guest on the same itinerary will only pay the taxes, fees and charges and other ATC (Air Transportation Charges).
Book your companion voucher online
- Valid for new bookings only. Not valid on existing reservations, reservations made through a travel agent or a third-party online booking tool.
- Voucher number and expiry date are available when you sign into your account at westjet.com.
- Booking must be made prior to the voucher expiry date; travel may occur after the voucher expiry date subject to flight schedule availability at the time of booking.
- Valid on all published Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, Premium and PremiumFlex fares, including seat sale fares and flights paid for in whole or in part with WestJet dollars. Not valid on Business, BusinessFlex or Member Exclusive fares, nor combinable with a discount code. The same fare type must be booked for both member and companion.
- Valid for round-trip travel anywhere in WestJet's network on itineraries marketed and wholly operated by WestJet (including WestJet Encore or WestJet Link by Pacific Coastal Airlines); not valid on a WestJet Vacations, group or charter booking or when travelling with WestJet's code-share or interline partners.
- Valid for travel at any time with no restrictions or blackout periods.
- May only be used by member and one companion travelling on the same itinerary; vouchers are non-transferable. Maximum one companion voucher may be used per booking.
- Base fare of the second guest on the itinerary will be waived. Applicable taxes, fees and charges and other ATC (Air Transportation Charges) are the responsibility of the guest and must be paid at time of booking.
- Features associated to fare type purchased will apply to both member and companion.
- Bookings made on westjet.com must originate from Canada and will be charged in Canadian dollars only. Bookings originating from outside Canada must be made through WestJet’s contact centre; reservations will be charged in either Canadian dollars or an available currency offered by WestJet at time of booking (e.g. GBP, EUR, etc.).
- Changes or cancellations to companion voucher bookings are allowed, except when a Basic fare has been purchased, which is a 100% non-refundable fare with no change options allowed. Bookings may be changed or cancelled online via Manage Trips. Guests are required to pay all applicable fees based on the fare type purchased for each ticket, plus the difference in fare on the regular ticket, if applicable. Changes must be made prior to the expiry date of the voucher used for the booking.
- Voucher is valid for one-time use only. If booking is eligible for cancellation based on fare option purchased, voucher will be reinstated to the account; original expiry date of voucher applies. If one-way travel is booked, voucher will be deemed fully used and the return portion of travel is forfeited. If booking is made in the Basic fare option, it is not eligible for cancellation (except within 24 hours of initial booking) and voucher will be forfeited.
- Voucher may only be used as described and has no monetary or other exchange value.
- Terms and conditions of this voucher are subject to the Program Terms and Conditions at the time of redemption.