1. Once approved for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, please allow 4-6 weeks after the first purchase transaction date for the 250 welcome WestJet dollars to appear on your WestJet Rewards account. Your WestJet Rewards account is accessible at westjet.com/account. To be eligible for the additional 200 WestJet dollars (“Additional WestJet dollars”) you must have applied for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard between September 1, 2021 and January 5, 2022 and have been approved by Royal Bank of Canada. The Additional WestJet dollars will be awarded to you if a total of $5,000 or more in qualifying net purchases and pre-authorized bill payment transactions (“Qualifying Transactions”) are posted to your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard account within the first 3 months of your account open date, provided your account is open and in good standing at the time you reach $5,000 in Qualifying Transactions. Please allow 4-6 weeks after this requirement is fulfilled for the Additional WestJet dollars to be awarded to your WestJet Rewards account. Qualifying Transactions exclude cash advances (balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges, fees, and any credits for returns or adjustments. Welcome WestJet dollars are not available to existing or former WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders applying for or transferring to a WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. The Additional WestJet dollars do not apply to product changes from another RBC Royal Bank credit card to the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. Additional cardholders are not eligible for the welcome WestJet dollars or Additional WestJet Dollars. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, except as otherwise set out. Royal Bank of Canada and WestJet reserve the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. This offer may be revoked at any time if we suspect you may be manipulating or abusing it, or engaging in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by Royal Bank of Canada in its sole discretion.
2. The World Elite Companion Voucher is offered to new WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders, and annually thereafter 4-6 weeks after the annual fee is charged. Primary cardholder may use their annual World Elite Companion Voucher only once for one of these options of A) round-trip flight for travel in Canada and the continental U.S. for $119 CAD; or B) round-trip flight to/from the rest of the WestJet network for $399 CAD. Applicable taxes, fees and other ATC charges on the World Elite Companion Voucher must be paid at time of booking. Additional cardholders are not eligible for the World Elite Companion Voucher offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, except as otherwise set out. Terms and conditions of the World Elite Companion Voucher are established by WestJet and WestJet reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. This offer may be revoked at any time if we suspect you may be manipulating or abusing it, or engaging in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by WestJet and Royal Bank of Canada at at it’s discretion.
New primary cardholders who apply for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard between July 1 and December 5, 2021 and who make their first purchase by January 31, 2022, may use their first World Elite Companion Voucher for a round-trip Economy flight within Canada, to/from the U.S. (including Hawaii) or Mexico for $0 base fare. Taxes, fees and other ATC charges will apply. The $0 base fare companion voucher offer is valid on new bookings only, for bookings up to one year from the date of issue of the companion voucher. Other terms and conditions apply. Visit westjet.com/companion-voucher for complete details on the World Elite Companion Voucher and westjet.com/companionoffer for full details of the $0 base fare companion voucher offer.
3. New World Elite benefit “Status Lift”: Starting January 1, 2022, WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders will have access to a new annual benefit to help you get closer to Silver, Gold or Platinum status each year, “Status Lift”. With Status Lift, you can earn $500 in tier qualifying spend which applies towards achieving the next WestJet Rewards tier for every $15,000 CAD in Eligible Purchases on your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard (up to a maximum of $1,500 in tier qualifying spend in a qualifying year). WestJet’s qualifying year is January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year. “Eligible Purchases” means net purchase transactions (including transactions on additional cards) that appear on your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard monthly statements prepared between January 1 and December 31 of each year, explained in further detail below. It is not based on the actual purchase or transaction date.
For example, Teal members earning the maximum of $1,500 in tier qualifying spend on Eligible Purchases with Status Lift would be halfway to achieving the $3,000 in tier qualifying spend to achieve Silver status. Similarly, members with existing Silver, Gold or Platinum status can use the $1,500 Status Lift towards requalifying for their current tier, or moving up to the next tier, as applicable.
Limited-Time Introductory Kickoff: Between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021, WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders can earn $500 in WestJet tier qualifying spend for every $5,000 CAD in Eligible Purchases (regular requirement is $15,000 CAD) on your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, up to a maximum of $1,500 in tier qualifying spend. As of January 1, 2022, Status Lift will revert to being earned on the regular amount of $15,000 CAD in Eligible Purchases.
Status Lift will automatically take effect beginning with your September 2021 monthly statement. For new WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard cardholders who activate their card after September 1, 2021, the qualifying benefit period will begin with the first monthly statement following the first purchase transaction on the credit card account.
Eligible Purchases for Status Lift are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits; credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel Status Lift earned. Eligible purchases do not include fees, interest charges, or cash advances (including balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments).
Tier qualifying spend derived from Status Lift is earned through Eligible Purchases on the WestJet World Elite Mastercard and will be included in the calculation for determining the tier and resulting status of the primary cardholder only, subject to these benefit conditions.
To determine your spend for Status Lift, WestJet will divide the WestJet dollars reported on your WestJet RBC World Elite monthly statement by the standard WestJet dollar earn rate of 1.5%. Any bonus or additional WestJet dollars you may earn will not count towards Status Lift. The date on which your monthly statement is prepared and the WestJet dollars earned as determined by Royal Bank of Canada and reported on your statement will determine the qualifying year that the Eligible Purchases and any resulting Status Lift will be applied to, regardless of when the WestJet dollars are deposited to your WestJet Rewards account. For example, if your monthly statement is prepared on December 27, your Eligible Purchases will count towards Status Lift for the current qualifying year, even if the WestJet dollars are deposited to your account in the following year.
Status Lifts are awarded based on your credit card monthly statement date (that is, the date your statement is prepared), not the purchase or transaction date for individual purchase transactions. For greater clarity, Eligible Purchases made prior to the end of the qualifying year will not be eligible for Status Lift for that qualifying year if they do not appear on a monthly statement prepared prior to December 31. For example, if your credit card statement is prepared on the 27th day of each month and you make a purchase on December 28, the transaction will be included on your January statement and will not be an Eligible Purchase for the current qualifying year.
Status Lift of $500 CAD will be awarded up to three times during the qualifying year when your Eligible Purchases total 1) $15,000, 2) $30,000 and 3) $45,000 (or, in the case of the Limited-Time Introductory Offer, 1) $5,000, 2) $10,000 and 3) $15,000). Each Status Lift will be awarded approximately 10 business days after the credit card statement date in which the spend threshold is achieved.
To receive Status Lift, your credit card account must be open and in good standing at the time of the benefit award. If you cancel your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard credit card before the end of a qualifying year, WestJet reserves the right to remove any Status Lift or tier adjustments you may have received through this benefit.
Status Lift amounts earned through this benefit are not counted towards the awarding of Milestone awards within the WestJet Rewards program.
The Status Lift amount and tier qualifying spend earned on WestJet flight or vacation packages will be combined to calculate total tier qualifying spend which counts towards the achievement of your immediate next tier. Your tier qualifying spend will reset at the start of each qualifying year (January 1st).
The end of the qualifying year is December 31, without regard to the time of the year that the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard credit card account is opened. This means that in the cardholder’s first year, the eligibility period for the Status Lift benefit may be less than twelve months.
This benefit has no monetary or other exchange value and cannot be sold or transferred.
WestJet and RBC reserve the right to change or withdraw the benefit at any time.
4. WestJet dollars can be used towards payment of the base fare of an eligible flight or vacation package, available on westjet.com or through WestJet’s contact centre. WestJet dollars cannot be applied against taxes, fees or charges and can only be used for new bookings. Minimum redemption rules on flights apply when purchasing Economy, Premium or Business fares. A minimum redemption amount of 50 WestJet dollars per booking applies for WestJet Vacations package bookings. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time.
5. Valid for primary cardholders of the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard and up to eight (8) additional guests travelling on the same reservation; not valid for companions when travelling on a group booking (10+ guests on the same reservation). Eligible member's 9-digit WestJet Rewards ID must be on the reservation at the time of check-in. Valid on itineraries marketed and wholly operated by WestJet; not valid when travelling with WestJet's code-share or interline partners. Size and weight of baggage must comply with WestJet’s standard checked baggage allowance. Any piece of baggage exceeding the size or weight allowance is subject to all applicable oversized weight and size restrictions and fees. More details. May only be used as described and has no monetary or other exchange value.
6. Available in-flight on aircraft where WestJet Connect is available. Terms and conditions apply. Boingo services provided by Boingo Wireless, Inc. See wifi.mastercard.com for full details.
7. WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders may exchange each valid Annual World Elite round-trip companion voucher for four (4) one-time use lounge access vouchers (“Lounge Vouchers”) at WestJet partner airport lounges. Applicable to WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders with a valid Annual World Elite round-trip companion voucher (“World Elite companion voucher”). All requests to exchange a World Elite companion voucher for Lounge Vouchers must be submitted at westjet.com/lounge-exchange, a minimum of 4 days prior to the cardholder’s planned date of travel and prior to the expiry of the World Elite companion voucher. Cardholders will be able to view the Lounge Vouchers and their expiry date(s) within the Vouchers section of their WestJet Rewards account. These vouchers will be identified as: Lounge Access – RBC. Lounge Vouchers will have the same expiry date as the World Elite companion voucher used for the exchange. Lounge Vouchers must be redeemed prior to the expiry date. If you have multiple World Elite companion vouchers, the first to expire will be the first one exchanged. Sign in to see available vouchers at westjet.com. There is no limit on the number of World Elite lounge vouchers that may be exchanged. If a Lounge Voucher expires after a cardholder has exchanged a World Elite companion voucher but before the Lounge Voucher has been redeemed, the Lounge Voucher will not be valid. Once a cardholder has requested an exchange of a World Elite companion voucher for (4) Lounge Vouchers, the request will be considered final and cannot be cancelled or reversed. Lounge Vouchers may only be used has described, has no monetary or other exchange value and is non-transferable. Unused World Elite companion vouchers and lounge vouchers will automatically be cancelled on the date your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard account is closed. Royal Bank of Canada and WestJet reserve the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time, even after acceptance by you. Other terms and conditions apply. For full details on lounge voucher use visit https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/rewards/rbc-mastercard/lounge-exchange#lounge-RBC.
8. To participate in this offer, you must link your WestJet RBC Mastercard (“RBC Card”) to a Petro-Points Account. You must be enrolled in RBC Online Banking or RBC Mobile app in order to link your RBC Card to your Petro-Points card. Card linking may take up to 2 business days to process before savings and bonus points can be applied to purchases. Your linked RBC Card acts as your Petro-Points card. You will automatically earn Petro-Points when you pay for qualifying purchases with your linked RBC Card at Petro-Canada locations and you do not need to swipe your Petro-Points card before you pay. You can redeem your Petro-Points at Petro-Canada using your linked RBC Card. Each time you use your linked RBC Card to purchase any grade of gasoline, or diesel, at a Petro-Canada location, you will save three cents ($0.03) per litre at the time of the transaction.9. Each time you use your linked Eligible RBC Card to pay for qualifying purchases at a Retail Petro-Canada Location, you will earn a bonus of twenty percent (20%) more Petro-Points than you normally earn, in accordance with the Petro-Points Terms and Conditions.
9. You will earn up to 1.5% back in WestJet dollars on your everyday purchases and up to 2.0% back when you purchase WestJet flights or WestJet Vacations packages, depending on the card you choose. The additional 0.5% back in WestJet dollars is calculated separately and is in addition to the WestJet dollars you earn on everyday purchases, however it may not be accrued under certain circumstances. In order to receive the additional 0.5% in WestJet dollars, WestJet or WestJet Vacations must appear as the merchant on your credit card statement. WestJet dollars are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank® credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the WestJet dollars earned by the amounts originally charged.
10. To receive a complimentary DashPass subscription for $0 delivery fees on orders of $12 or more at eligible restaurants when you pay with your Eligible RBC Credit Card, you must subscribe to DashPass by adding an Eligible RBC Credit Card, accept the DoorDash terms and conditions, and activate your benefit by clicking “Activate Free DashPass” before July 5, 2023 (“Offer Period”). If you are an existing DashPass subscriber and have already added an Eligible RBC Credit Card to your account you must activate your benefit by clicking “Activate Free DashPass” during the Offer Period. If you have been charged for DashPass you will receive a refund to the method of original payment, in the amount of the monthly subscription fee for the month you activate your complimentary subscription. For all clients, by clicking on “Activate Free DashPass” you agree to the DoorDash terms and conditions which can be found at https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/terms-and-conditions
Eligible RBC Credit cardholders include primary cardholders, co-applicants, authorized users, primary business cardholders and secondary business cardholders on an Eligible RBC Credit Card account.
The DashPass monthly subscription fee will be waived (“Complimentary DashPass Subscription”) and you will receive either a 3 month or 12 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription based on the Eligible RBC Credit Card you use to subscribe to DashPass.
DashPass subscriptions purchased through third parties, including third-party payment accounts, or online or mobile digital wallets (like Apply Pay and Google Pay) are not eligible for the Complimentary DashPass Subscription.
Eligible RBC Credit Cards: Your Eligible RBC Credit Card may only be used with one DoorDash account to receive a Complimentary DashPass Subscription. Once you have received a Complimentary DashPass Subscription you cannot use the same eligible RBC Credit Card to obtain a Complimentary DashPass Subscription with another DoorDash account.
You are only eligible for one 12 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription and one 3 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription during the Offer Period. The Complimentary DashPass Subscription commences on the date you subscribe to receive the Complimentary DashPass Subscription. For example, if you subscribe to a 12 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription in on the last day of your second month of a 3 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription you will receive a total of 14 months of Complimentary DashPass Subscription. In order to validate your credit card as an Eligible RBC Credit Card, Royal Bank may need to administer a $0.50 charge to validate your card enrollment. This charge will be reversed in 3 to 5 days once your account has been validated.
Month Complimentary DashPass Subscription is available for the following Eligible RBC Credit Cards: As a WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, cardholder.You are eligible for a Complimentary DashPass Subscription for 12 months from the date you subscribe to receive the Complimentary DashPass Subscription. You will be auto-enrolled into full-price membership at the then-current rate after the end of the 12 month Complimentary DashPass Subscription. Your RBC credit card account must be open and not in default to maintain the benefits of DashPass.
DoorDash not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for (i) services and products provided through DoorDash; (ii) DashPass, including the DashPass Benefits, the administration of DashPass and (iii) the DoorDash terms and conditions. The Complimentary DashPass Subscription offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time. To learn more about DashPass, visit www.doordash.com/dashpass. For full DashPass for RBC Program Terms and Conditions, visit rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/documentation/pdf/full-doordash-tcs-en.pdf(PDF).
11. To participate in this offer, you must have an eligible RBC Debit Card, Personal Credit Card or Business Credit Card which is issued by Royal Bank of Canada (excluding RBC commercial credit cards) (“RBC Card”). RBC Business Owners will only be able to link up to two (2) Business Credit Cards and one RBC Debit Card to a Be Well Card. For complete details, including the definition of the capitalized terms used in the disclosures below, please see full Terms and Conditions www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/documentation/pdf/rexall-terms.pdf
You must be enrolled in RBC Online Banking in order to link your RBC Card to your Be Well Card. Card linking may take up to 2 business days to process before Be Well points can be applied to purchases.
Each time you scan your Be Well Card and pay with your Linked RBC Card, you will earn 50 Be Well points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at Rexall Locations. For full details, and defined terms visit Be Well Terms and Conditions available at https://www.letsbewell.ca/terms-conditions
Be Well points are not awarded on taxes; tobacco products; products containing codeine; lottery tickets; alcohol; bottle deposits; gift cards; prepaid cards and wireless or long distance phone cards; event tickets; transit tickets and passes; post office transactions; stamps; passport photos; cash back; gifts with purchases; delivery charges; environmental levies; Home Health Care services/rentals and any other products or services that we may specify from time to time or where prohibited by law.