Mariano took care of us while we were at the bites pool. Fast, friendly service, he made us laugh and made the best spicy mango margaritas! If youre looking for a good time with great lounge music this is the place. Thank you!
Thanks Stephanie ??
Jan 24, 2023
Celebrated new years here. Great location and views. Service was also wonderful. We particularly enjoyed the time doing watersports S.U.P with Gunter. My 20 year old Son and I also enjoyed playing Pink Pong volleyball ?? and other activities around the property. Stephanie from The entertainment team was always full of smiles and ready to keep the guests active. She is one heck of a ping pong ?? player too. Stephanie is a great asset to the Breathless brand for sure.
Thanks Stephanie. ??
Jan 23, 2023
Really this vacation was excellent the staff is very nice and helping whit everything, specially thak Jessica and Julio A. For this week , the food, drinks and the activities for entertainment was amazing
The best Mexico visit.
Jan 23, 2023
We have been to many places, France to Canada. Breathless has been so amazing to us. The stay includes a building with hotel rooms overlooking the marina and across a 15 ft path a building for spa, parties and an Infiniti pool that overlooks the beach (you have access too). We have spent 5/7 days enjoying the infinity pool. Jessica, yami, and Julio have been absolutely amazing to us at the pool and whatever we needed. 10/10.
I’ll add we are a married couple in our late 20s with friends late 20s-30s.
(San Diego, California)
Jan 23, 2023
I went with 4 girlfriends to the Breathless in Cabo. We had a fabulous time all in all! We spent a lot of time at the pool, relaxing in our rooms, grabbed a boat out to the arches right off the beach, and had a general fun time laughing, exploring and enjoying the views!
- The staff is all very kind and friendly - shoutout to Nelly, Perla, Stephani, Ayumi and of course Alexis!
- No kids!!! When you're on a vacay without your kids, you certainly don't want to hear other peoples kids - it was so great to be at an adult only place.
- The view from the marina facing rooms was one of my favorite parts. It was so cool to watch all the boats and goings on with some room service in the mornings. The sea lion barking is something I saw in a ton of reviews but it didn't bother me at all. Just download a little white noise on your phone or turn on the AC fan. If you are a super light sleeper then this place may not be for you but I slept GREAT!
- MAIN POOL: The views from the pool is so great from the beach to the marina. The service was very consistent and quick. The girls who do the entertainment at the pool are awesome and lovely (as was the man with the drum)! They were also great at the fire show! We were able to grab chairs pretty easily around 9:30am or so (on a Friday) and then come back closer to 11. Mon-Thurs the chairs are super easy to get.
- The beach access is great - its about a 15min beach walk to The Office etc
- My room was kept very clean and I always had plenty of water delivered without asking. The shower rater pressure was good and I had plenty of pillows and bath products. The balconies are also quite large.
- I only had room service in the morning but it was always a nice experience! If you don't see something on there, leave it in the notes of your online order... they will always call to go over your order and confirm it.
- I never had to wait for an elevator- there are plenty!
- Spumonti and the Breakfast buffet were the better food options in our opinion. (Ocate was not worth it at all.)
- The biggest con is the walk from the main hotel to the other building with the pool and restaurants. I eyerolled when i saw this in other reviews, but it does become a drag after awhile. Its a looong hallway, then you go downstairs, walk across an outdoor driveway where there are always 5-10 people milling around staring at you... then up the steep staircase. I'm a walker and work out and even I got so annoyed with it by the end. Its all beautiful and clean... just far and inconvenient.
- I didn't like the main pool loungers. They don't sit up enough and then if you want to sit up criss-cross you cant because of the arms of the chairs. We did a lot of hanging at the pool and we ALL complained a lot about the lounge chairs. The purple cabanas didn't seem worth it to me either otherwise we would have rented one.
- The Xhale club bar - the only night this was worth it was the first.... then it seemed like magically they were out of all the premium alcohol and had the same stuff as the other bars. Seemed like a bait and switch. I also never received my upgraded mini bar items.
- My friend had her phone hacked while on the Breathless wifi so be very careful.
- I thought the VIP club thing was a bit lack luster and unofficial.
- They need to add a second device charging station over by the beds
- Most of the food places are just whatever. There is a lack of flavor at some of the places. You must book Breathless with this expectation. If you're a foodie, make sure you make some reservations at some of the awesome places around town.
I know I listed lots of things above, but overall we loved our time! I would recommend and would go again!