1. WestJet RBC Mastercard cardholders can get 50% off the cost of the second guest travelling with them when booking flights with a valid companion voucher for flights with Econo fares, wholly within Canada or to/from Continental U.S. (“Offer”) between May 19 – June 2, 2022 (“Offer Period”) for travel starting May 19, 2022 with blackout periods of June 29 – July 4, July 28 – August 1, December 15, 2022 – January 8, 2023 inclusive. All WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard or WestJet RBC Mastercard cardholders that have a valid companion voucher with a regular cost of $99, $119 or $199 in their account are eligible for this offer. Valid for new bookings only. For full details click here.
5. New World Elite benefit “Status Lift”: Starting January 1, 2022, WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders can access a new annual benefit, “Status Lift”, to help you get closer to Silver, Gold or Platinum status each year. With Status Lift, you can earn $500 in tier qualifying spend which applies towards achieving the next WestJet Rewards tier for every $15,000 CAD in Eligible Purchases charged to your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard (up to a maximum of $1,500 in tier qualifying spend in a qualifying year). WestJet’s qualifying year is January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year. “Eligible Purchases appearing on your monthly statement after January 1, 2022 will earn Status Lift on the regular requirement of $15,000 CAD.
WestJet Rewards Program
All other terms and conditions of the program remain in effect.
Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your WestJet Rewards account. It is recommended that you review your communication consent and opt-ins to receive all communications.
WestJet, not Royal Bank of Canada, is solely responsible for the WestJet Rewards Program, the terms of the WestJet Rewards Program including earning, redemption and administration of WestJet dollars and program changes.
® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.
Legal note 1
- Advance booking required.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Offer limited and subject to availability.
- Offer subject to change and expire without notice.
- New bookings only.
- Not valid on group bookings.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- All tickets exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Guests will be prompted to select theme park ticket options in the booking flow where the price will automatically reflect the savings associated with the ticket option selected.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- All guests who will use Canadian Resident tickets or passes must present a valid proof of Canadian residency to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the Theme Park ticket window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Offer is not available at the Theme Park ticket window.
- Valid only during regular Theme Park operating hours and specifically excludes admission to special or separately ticketed entertainment events at either of the theme parks.
- Tickets must be purchased as part of a WestJet Vacations package.
- Ticket may not be copied or resold.
- As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney
Legal note 2
Restrictions apply. Lowest fares can be found on the following travel days per region. Fares on other days may be higher:
Canada: Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
U.S.: Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Mexico, Caribbean, Central America: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Europe: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Flight prices: terms and conditions
- Prices may not reflect real-time pricing or availability. Prices will be updated at least every two hours.
- Prices displayed above are subject to change and are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted.
- Seasonal start and end dates apply and are indicated in the booking flow.
- Advertised prices, taxes and fees may fluctuate based on exchange rate.
- Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- New bookings only.
- Advance purchase required.
- Flights may not operate on certain days.
- All fares shown are one-way.
Legal note 3
- Percentage discount is applied to base fare.
- The base fare may be represented as Air Transportation Charges (excepting Other Air Transportation Charges) in the booking flow. Other air transportation charges, taxes, fees and charges are not discounted.
- Discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, and is not applicable when travelling with our code-share, interline or other airline partners. WestJet operated flights are indicated by "Operated by WESTJET", "Operated by WESTJET ENCORE", or "Operated by WESTJET LINK BY PACIFIC COASTAL" during your flight search.
- Offer is limited and subject to availability.
- Discount can be used for a one-way booking, round-trip booking or multi-city booking.
- Only one discount code may be used per booking.
- Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a Member Exclusive fare.
- Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a WestJet Vacations package.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discount codes, promotional offers or companion voucher bookings.
- Travel bank credits cannot be used as a form of payment when booking with WestJet dollars on westjet.com.
- Cancellations on fare are not permitted, except within 24 hours of initial booking. Fares are non-refundable with no changes allowed, nor credits issued.
- Any changes or cancellations to discount code bookings must be made by calling 1-888-937-8538. If the booking is changed or cancelled, the discount will no longer apply.
- This is an unlimited-use code and can be combined with WestJet dollars.
- WestJet dollars can be used towards payment of the base fare of an eligible flight, available on westjet.com or through WestJet’s contact centre.
- WestJet dollars can only be redeemed from one account per booking.
- Minimum redemption rules apply and may vary. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time. Full details available at westjet.com/redeem.