- Seasonal start and end dates apply and are indicated in the booking flow. Book by March 20, 2023 (11:59 p.m. MT) for travel from May 1 to October 27, 2023. Blackout dates: None.
- Percentage discount is applied to base fare.
- The base fare may be represented as Air Transportation Charges (excepting Other Air Transportation Charges) in the booking flow. Other air transportation charges, taxes, fees and charges are not discounted.
- Discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, and is not applicable when travelling with our code-share, interline or other airline partners. WestJet-operated flights are indicated by "Operated by WESTJET", "Operated by WESTJET ENCORE", or "Operated by WESTJET LINK BY PACIFIC COASTAL" during your flight search.
- New bookings only.
- Offer is limited and subject to availability.
- Discount can be used for a one-way booking, round-trip booking or multi-city booking.
- Only one discount code may be used per booking.
- No cash value. Non-refundable.
- Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a Member Exclusive fare.
- Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a WestJet Vacations package.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discount codes, promotional offers or companion voucher bookings.
- Travel bank credits cannot be used as a form of payment when booking with WestJet dollars on westjet.com.
- Cancellations on Basic fare are not permitted, except within 24 hours of initial booking. Basic fares are non-refundable with no changes allowed, nor credits issued.
- Any changes or cancellations to discount code bookings must be made by calling 1-888-937-8538. If the booking is changed or cancelled, the discount will no longer apply.
- WestJet dollars can be used towards payment of the base fare of an eligible flight, available on westjet.com or through WestJet's contact centre.
- WestJet dollars can only be redeemed from one account per booking.
- WestJet dollars cannot be applied against taxes, fees or charges and can only be used for new bookings.
- Minimum redemption rules apply and may vary. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time. Full details available at westjet.com/redeem.
^Flight prices: terms and conditions
- Prices may not reflect real-time pricing or availability. Prices will be updated at least every two hours.
- Prices displayed above are subject to change and are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted.
- Seasonal start and end dates apply and are indicated in the booking flow.
- Advertised prices, taxes and fees may fluctuate based on exchange rate.
- Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- New bookings only.
- Advance purchase required.
- Flights may not operate on certain days.
- All fares shown are one-way.
*Average companion voucher savings calculation is based on usage in 2022 when using the World Elite companion voucher. For terms and conditions of the World Elite companion voucher, visit: https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/rewards/credit-cards/rbc-world-elite-mastercard/companion-voucher
WestJet RBC® World Elite Mastercard: terms and conditions
** Restrictions apply. Review entry requirements for full details.
¹ Once approved for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, please allow 4-6 weeks after the first purchase transaction date for the 250 welcome WestJet dollars to appear on your WestJet Rewards account. Your WestJet Rewards account is accessible at westjet.com/account. To be eligible for the additional 200 WestJet dollars (“Additional WestJet dollars”) you must have applied for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard and have been approved by Royal Bank of Canada. The Additional WestJet dollars will be awarded to you if a total of $5,000 or more in qualifying net purchases and pre-authorized bill payment transactions (“Qualifying Transactions”) are posted to your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard account within the first 3 months of your account open date, provided your account is open and in good standing at the time you reach $5,000 in Qualifying Transactions. Please allow 4-6 weeks after this requirement is fulfilled for the Additional WestJet dollars to be awarded to your WestJet Rewards account. Qualifying Transactions exclude cash advances (balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges, fees, and any credits for returns or adjustments. Welcome WestJet dollars are not available to existing or former WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders applying for or transferring to a WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. The Additional WestJet dollars do not apply to product changes from another RBC Royal Bank credit card to the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. Additional cardholders are not eligible for the welcome WestJet dollars or Additional WestJet Dollars. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, except as otherwise set out. Royal Bank of Canada and WestJet reserve the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. This offer may be revoked at any time if we suspect you may be manipulating or abusing it, or engaging in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by Royal Bank of Canada in its sole discretion. WestJet Rewards Program
All other terms and conditions of the program remain in effect.
Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your WestJet Rewards account. It is recommended that you review your communication consent and opt-ins to receive all communications.
WestJet, not Royal Bank of Canada, is solely responsible for the WestJet Rewards Program, the terms of the WestJet Rewards Program including earning, redemption and administration of WestJet dollars and program changes.
® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.
Legal note 2
Restrictions apply. Lowest fares can be found on the following travel days per region. Fares on other days may be higher:
Canada: Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
U.S.: Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Mexico, Caribbean, Central America: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Europe: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.