Overrated and under the excellence standards of the Fairmont banner. At best a "Best Western" not renovated
Nov 23, 2021
We usually travel to New York, NY, on this particular weekend. Because of the pandemic, we stayed local. Last year, we reserved at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, and invited our daughter from Quebec City. We had our dinner catered in the beautiful Griffintown Suite. In the winter, we stayed at the Château Frontenac in Quebec City. Always a pleasure.
It was our first stay at Fairmont Tremblant. What a disappointment. The suite was old, poorly decorated and below Fairmont standards. We we given, upon paying an extra 60$ for the upgrade, a room next to the elevators, and where the cleaning crew kept the dirty linen and empty plates from rooms service during cleaning process, so for a few hours. No a pleasant thing to go thru when you go back to your room.
Nov 20, 2021
Another wonderful stay at the Fairmont Tremblant. Sebastien at the front desk, Stephen at the pool all great service… Just to name a few; all the staff are great.
Special shout out to the live jazz show Thursday night which is excellent (The highlight of our evening) wonderful duo, singer “Natalie” is phenomenal (Beautiful voice, so elegant).
It’s a shame when we stayed this time that the weather wasn’t as good as the hotel experience :-).
Thank you Fairmont!
Nov 13, 2021
We traveled as a family of three, (and one on the way) for a long weekend getaway. From the moment we arrived the customer service was impeccable. We were upgraded to a lovely suite with kitchenette, and had a fabulous view of the village. The pools were not crowded and we could stay as long as we wished. There was a constant attention to detail, from our complimentary drinks, cookies waiting in our room, child sized robe and onward. It was a very relaxing and special weekend. We appreciated the professionalism and detail of the staff, and checking in if we needed anything. I felt secure with the covid rules and procedures in place. A+++
Nov 13, 2021
Our first few hours at hotel Fairmont in Tremblant were quite exhausting. First, upon arrival, we chose to take the 30$ valet service. The valet guy told us to empty our car and carry our luggage inside. While other clients with luxurious cars had the full service and got their luggage carried inside the hotel.
Than we had to go back to the reception 3x with our luggage. We couldn’t open our hotel room. Well, the door lock was broken and they had to repair it in front of us.
Finally, the bathtub faucet was running non stop. We had to call a Plummer for repairs. As a results, our experience wasn’t the greatest at arrival. Our family was waiting for us for hours while the children were hungry. We received no compensation.
We were told that the Tremblant hotel is the best and most upscale venue than any other hotels in Tremblant. Quite honestly for the money we paid, the hotel is overrated.
Disappointed with hidden costs and outdated rooms.
Nov 08, 2021
My husband I booked a last minute weekend holiday, and honestly was not impressed with the Fairmont. Our overall impression was:
1. They charge almost $20 A DAY for wifi! When paying $500 a night, wifi should most definitely be included (I mean, it's 2021!)
2. No room cleaning - I realize that it's covid so they probably do not enter the room as frequently as in the past, but in our 3 nights, despite asking for more towels and tea bags to be provided, there was none brought up, and no one entered the room to clean
3. Our room service, despite tasting flavourful, was luke warm when it arrived to our room.
4. There is no option except for valet parking, which is an additional $30 a night.
5. The overall decor was much more dated than I was anticipating.
6. We brought our dog, and when we have stayed at other hotels, they often provide dog beds/bowls. This is obviously not a big deal and did not affect the overall rating, just an observation and a bit of a let down.
1. The staff are all very personable and lovely.
2. The location is great
3. The outdoor pools are picturesque, clean and wonderful.