(Hightstown, New Jersey)
Sep 01, 2023
My rating of a 4 was due to the beautiful pool area, the delicious breakfast and the proximity to Broadway. I would have given a 3.5 if allowed. I am very disappointed to learn you have to REQUEST for your room to be cleaned? At $350 a night, I would expect it to be serviced daily without being asked. Why bother with a Do Not Disturb door knob card, if no one will be coming to service your room to begin with? Is this something new? Please don’t give the excuse of lack of staff. Again, $350 a night at least! We’re not at a $69 Motel 6??. If you are implementing a procedure where you must request a clean towel, or your garbage emptied, you should be transparent about that procedure. There is nothing on the site that explains this. Please don’t respond to this review with a “ sorry for the inconvenience, we will pass your comment on to the proper associate, blah, blah, blah. AGAIN, $350 A NIGHT! Come on people!
(San Jose, California)
Aug 31, 2023
1) my room card for 1234 did not work and blinked yellow so I had to go all the way back after a long day to ask for help
2) I was then setup in 1230 after but it was not updated their system. Makes sense when -- I got to my room on 8/19 it was not serviced. No, I didn't have the privacy please tag outside
3) 8/19 someone knocked at my door at 9:36pm which sounded like a woman about and was about to open my door until I raised my voice so they knew someone was there and to not enter. This seemed eerie so I didn't want to open at that hour. I called the front desk and a young man answers but laughed after I asked why would staff be knocking this late? He said it's normal but could not give me an answer as to what circumstances this would be normal either??? I get a front desk call at 11pm that night. WHY???
4) I get a 7:40am call next day 12/20 saying they messed up and never up updated my room to 1230.
5) never staying here again, I'll take the JW next time instead. Also letting my coworkers know to avoid this place!
6) my coworker down the hall had a ghost experience in her room
7) my toilet looked like it had skid marks permanently
8) even after cleaning my room they never refilled the tissue paper
The young staff boy I spoke to on the phone at night seemed negligent and inconsiderate. Also whoever checked me in needs to understand to and actually update my room after giving me a room that didn't work. First time and last time I stay here.
A beautiful and upscale hotel.
(Las Vegas, Nevada)
Jul 24, 2023
This hotel is near everything. Right in the middle of downtown, this location is very close to restaurants, bars, live music and sports and convention centers. Very nice hotel! Very clean and very friendly. Has Valet as well as self parking (you also pay for each). I did not mark this against the hotel, but please be aware: the area around this hotel is noisy! Its in an extremely touristy area and it is loud. If you are there to play tourist, this is a great place to stay!
Jul 22, 2023
This hotel was the best. Great room, great pool area. Hotel has 2 bars, love music. Great breakfast and food you can order. Centrally located to Broadway way museums. Staff is very friendly and so is the valet staff. Would definitely recommend to everyone to stay here.
(Washington, New Jersey)
Jul 02, 2023
Very good experience everything from the greeting by the Valet (Wes), through the front desk to check out. I will be returning. The room was great and clean. Free breakfast was really nice. Great location too. Thank you.