2.7x WestJet dollars is worth celebrating
Don’t let this offer float away.
Thank you for your interest, registration for this offer has now closed. If you have registered and booked, your WestJet dollars will be awarded after completing your travel.*
The more you travel with us, the more WestJet dollars you can earn. One WestJet dollar is equivalent to one Canadian dollar when redeemed on the base fare portion of an eligible flight or vacation package. To start saving, simply redeem for travel on any fare in any cabin to any destination in our network, with no blackouts.
Register and book by: March 8, 2023 (11:59 p.m. MT)
Travel between: March 14, 2023 – December 15, 2023
Eligible fares: Econo, Premium, Business
(excludes Basic, Member Exclusive, EconoFlex, PremiumFlex and BusinessFlex fares)
Eligible routes: All WestJet-marketed flights
*This is an exclusive offer, available to Teal WestJet Rewards members
2.7x WestJet dollars – Winter 2023
- The WestJet Rewards Earn 2.7x WestJet dollars on WestJet flights (the “Offer”) is available to Teal members who register, book and travel within the timelines specified on the eligible published fares.
- To participate, invited members must register individually for the Offer between March 1 and 8, 2023 (the “Registration Period”) and book eligible flights between March 1 and 8, 2023 (the “Booking Period”) for travel between March 14 and December 15, 2023 (the “Travel Period”). Registration prior to travel is required and the member’s 9-digit WestJet Rewards ID must be included on the booking(s). Offer valid on new bookings only.
- Registered members will be eligible to earn a total of 1.35% back on all eligible fares on WestJet-marketed flights booked during the Booking Period and flown during the Travel Period (the “Offer Bonus”).
- Eligible fares for the Offer Bonus are Econo, Premium and Business published base fares for WestJet-marketed flights flown—which is any flight with a WS carrier code preceding the flight number and operated by WestJet, WestJet Encore, WestJet Link by Pacific Coastal or a partner airline—and normally eligible for WestJet dollar accrual pursuant to the Reward Program Rules. EconoFlex, PremiumFlex, and BusinessFlex fares are not eligible for the Offer Bonus. Basic fares, Member Exclusive fares, contracted fares, tour operator fares, taxes, fees and charges and any portion of the base fare paid with WestJet dollars are not eligible for WestJet dollar accrual, nor for this Offer.
- For every eligible flight flown, the member will earn the standard Teal member earn rate of 0.5% back in WestJet dollars on the base fare paid pursuant to the Rewards Program Rules, plus a bonus of 0.85% back, for a total of 1.35% back on the base fare paid. Taxes, fees, charges and any portion of the base fare paid with WestJet dollars are not eligible for the Offer Bonus.
- The Offer Bonus amount on WestJet-marketed flights flown will be calculated separately from standard WestJet dollar accrual but included in the same transaction and added to your total WestJet dollars awarded.
- WestJet requires up to 30 days after travel is completed for bonus WestJet dollars to be processed to your account.
- The Offer does not include bonuses on Tier Qualifying Spend or Milestone Qualifying Spend. Members will accrue Tier Qualifying Spend and Milestone Qualifying Spend according to the base fare paid pursuant to the Reward Program Rules. For greater certainty, registered members will only be eligible to receive bonus WestJet dollars with this Offer.
- The Offer does not include bonuses on WestJet Vacations packages. WestJet dollar accrual on eligible WestJet Vacations packages will be awarded to invited Teal members at the standard 0.5% back in WestJet dollars on the member's proportionate share of the total eligible spend of the package.
- To qualify for the Offer, WestJet Rewards members must be in the Teal tier on the date each flight(s) is flown. If the invited WestJet Rewards member reaches Silver, Gold or Platinum WestJet Rewards status (each of Silver, Gold or Platinum WestJet Rewards status a “top tier” and individually or collectively “top-tier status”) prior to their flight(s), they will no longer be eligible for the Offer Bonus.
- Promotional bonus WestJet dollars awarded through this Offer expire one year from date of issue, have no cash value, and are subject to current Reward Program Rules.
- The Offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is subject to change without notice.
- All other Reward Program Rules remain in effect. Capitalized terms used herein and not defined have the meaning given to them in the Reward Program Rules.
- For more information on WestJet Rewards, visit About WestJet Rewards.
- In order to take advantage of WestJet Rewards benefits, it is recommended that you review your communication consent and opt-ins to receive communications.