Guests that complete a booking with WestJet will receive itinerary confirmation via email to the address provided. Depending on how you've booked your flight (i.e. through westjet.com or through our Sales Super Centre) your itinerary may have a different appearance. Regardless of your itinerary's appearance the guest(s) name, flight number(s) and arrival / departure date(s) and time(s) will be available.
Your itinerary also includes important information and links to:
- Our airline partners for guests travelling on a code-share flight
- Fares, taxes and fees (Change/cancel guidelines, baggage fees, service fees and other taxes and fees)
- Baggage allowances (Carry-on, checked, sporting goods, restricted items)
- ID requirements (For adults, children and infants on domestic, transborder and international flights)
- Seat selection (How it works, changing your seat and more)
- Inflight entertainment (Channel line-up, pay-per-view movies and TV programs)
If your itinerary contains your purchase price and payment information, please be sure to retain your copy as this is the only receipt you will receive.
If your itinerary does not contain your purchase price and payment information, it will have a link to your "eTicket" where you will be able to see this information for up to seven days after the last flight on your reservation.