Carson Tower is a far walk from the casino and Fremont. The rooms are a bit dated but for the price it's a good deal. I love the location of the GN. Response from house keeping is excellent. I will return but stay in another tower.
Horrible noise in Rush tower room facing Fremont st and circa
Jun 08, 2021
Noise level in rush tower rooms facing Fremont street is horrible. Don’t stay in this tower with Circa across the street. A truly horrible experience. Thought we were getting a deal with an upgrade, not, stay away! I will try and change rooms tomorrow, hopefully they will give me a different room.
Golden Nugget, nasty hotel on Fremont St
Jun 06, 2021
1. The hotel pool is foggy and GRAY. So incredibly disgusting.
2. They have very few details about their amenities online, some which you don’t know until it’s too late. Such as airport shuttle ride requires 8 hrs notice of pick up time. Or that the 2 pool chairs I rented at H2O are on the “sun deck” without shade when it’s 109 degrees outside and they don’t provide an umbrella.
3. One elevator out of 6 for Carson tower was working. 20+min wait
4. The tub in my room didn’t drain
5. The cocktail waitress was NEVER around for drinks in the casino. Played over an hour and never saw one of them.
6. There was at least 50 people in line waiting to check into the hotel with only 3 staff working
7. They have a 24K club card to put in the machines to earn points on plays but don’t tell you that you only get points on table games. WHY is there a slot for your card on every gambling machine but it doesn’t do you any good to use it?
8. Food is marginal at best
I will never stay here again
Not what it used to be
May 31, 2021
It seems they are still operating as if no is visiting Las Vegas. No valet. No spa or fitness center access Mon-Wedn. Minimal front desk assistance. Limited restaurants. Guest elevator used as service elevator. Have to text in advance to get housekeeping. BE SURE to check on these things before booking.
Additionally, they have not updated Gold tower. Rust and mildew in shower.
This was our first trip to Las Vegas in two years and will think twice about the nugget. We did get a good rate but May be time to pay more for Circa.
DON'T STAY HERE!!
(Albuquerque, New Mexico)
May 28, 2021
This is not the place to go in Las Vegas. Staff is rude. No plugs worked in the room except the bathroom. Hard to use your CPAP machine unless you sleep in the bathroom. TV did not work. Front desk stated they would send someone up and NOTHING. Over charged me for 2 nights we did not stay there. What a terrible vacation