With lush, serene Stanley Park at our doorstep, water lapping the Coal Harbour shores, snow-capped North Shore Mountains in-sight and the vibrant city center around the corner, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver offers perfect balance in breathtaking surroundings. An elegant base to explore Vancouver, this Bayshore property is a hub of well-being for leisure or business travelers. A variety of year-round, signature wellness programs promote a feeling of excellence amid food and beverage offerings that recharge body and mind. Host waterfront conferences, social events and weddings in more than 71,000 square feet of flexible space with custom catering menus and one of Western Canada’s largest hotel ballrooms. The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver is your gateway to revitalization.
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
Some rooms are really outdated, as mentioned by another recent review, and we, unfortunately, got one of them. It was tiny in addition to numerous other issues:
- phone didn't work (there was also a temporary internet outage, which was fine, but in addition to that, our phone made loud buzzing noises and had to be fixed)
- shower/bathtub were quite small considering the rating of the hotel
- A/C unit was loud and only had one fan setting - it was either on & blasting or off
- room service is only offered on the weekend
- towels were not nice
- the vanity's faucet in our bathroom leaked when in use
- housekeeping was really inconsistent - while we agree that we didn't need daily housekeeping, whenever we DID request it, we got a random level of service. Some days towels weren't replaced, sometimes they were. Same with the daily soaps/etc. We had to call down and ask for stuff a few times, which was just odd.
On the plus side, the location/view is really ideal and walking or running along the harbour is a nice way to start or end your day.
GoScoot Electric scooters a must!!!
Aug 03, 2021
This review is for GoScoot which is attached to the Weston Bayshore Hotel. Highly recommend renting these electric scooters to tour the sea wall. My hubby and I stayed downtown for our anniversary and decided to go with the scooters instead of renting bikes and it was soooo worth it. So much fun!!! We maxed out the speed at 25km/hr when there wasn’t anyone around and were able to do the whole wall in 70min. $5 activation fee plus $0.50/min. I had a perma grin the whole ride. My husband made fun of me for squealing like a little kid at Christmas several times along the wall lol. Make sure to wear the helmet offered. Crazy riders along the sea wall and if you’re a noob rider or not you’ll want one.