^ Flight prices: terms and conditions
- Prices may not reflect real-time pricing or availability. Prices will be updated at least every two hours.
- Prices displayed above are subject to change and are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted.
- Seasonal start and end dates apply and are indicated in the booking flow.
- Advertised prices, taxes and fees may fluctuate based on exchange rate.
- Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- New bookings only.
- Advance purchase required.
- Flights may not operate on certain days.
- All fares shown are one-way.
1. Once approved for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, please allow 4-6 weeks after the first purchase transaction date for the 250 welcome WestJet dollars to appear on your WestJet Rewards account. Your WestJet Rewards account is accessible at westjet.com/account. To be eligible for the additional 200 WestJet dollars (“Additional WestJet dollars”) you must have applied for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard and have been approved by Royal Bank of Canada. The Additional WestJet dollars will be awarded to you if a total of $5,000 or more in qualifying net purchases and pre-authorized bill payment transactions (“Qualifying Transactions”) are posted to your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard account within the first 3 months of your account open date, provided your account is open and in good standing at the time you reach $5,000 in Qualifying Transactions. Please allow 4-6 weeks after this requirement is fulfilled for the Additional WestJet dollars to be awarded to your WestJet Rewards account. Qualifying Transactions exclude cash advances (balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges, fees, and any credits for returns or adjustments. Welcome WestJet dollars are not available to existing or former WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders applying for or transferring to a WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. The Additional WestJet dollars do not apply to product changes from another RBC Royal Bank credit card to the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. Additional cardholders are not eligible for the welcome WestJet dollars or Additional WestJet Dollars. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, except as otherwise set out. Royal Bank of Canada and WestJet reserve the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. This offer may be revoked at any time if we suspect you may be manipulating or abusing it, or engaging in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by Royal Bank of Canada in its sole discretion.
2. Once approved for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard, please allow 4-6 weeks after the first purchase transaction date for the welcome round-trip companion voucher (the “World Elite Companion Voucher”) to appear on your WestJet Rewards account, accessible at westjet.com/account. The World Elite Companion Voucher is offered to new WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard cardholders only, and annually thereafter 4-6 weeks after the annual fee is charged. Primary cardholder may use the World Elite Companion Voucher only once for one of these options of A) round-trip flight for travel in Canada and the continental U.S. for $119 CAD; or B) round-trip flight to/from the rest of the WestJet network for $399 CAD. Applicable taxes, fees, charges and other ATC (Air Transportation Charges) on the World Elite Companion Voucher must be paid at time of booking. The welcome (first) World Elite Companion Voucher is not available to existing or former WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard primary cardholders apply for or transferring to a WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. Additional cardholders are also not eligible for the World Elite Companion Voucher offer.
Valid for new bookings only. Valid for one (1) round-trip for a companion of the primary cardholder flying on a full base fare, travelling on the same itinerary. Valid on all published Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, Premium, and PremiumFlex fares wholly marketed and operated by WestJet, including seat sales. Not valid on Business, BusinessFlex or Member Exclusive fares, nor combinable with a discount code. If one-way travel is booked, the voucher will be deemed fully used and the return portion of travel is forfeited. Booking must be made within one year from date of issue of the companion voucher; travel may occur after the voucher expiry date subject to flight schedule availability at the time of booking. Valid for travel until the end of the available flight schedule with no blackout periods. Voucher may only be used as described, cannot be transferred and has no monetary or exchange value. Changes or cancellations to World Elite companion voucher bookings are allowed, except when a Basic fare has been purchased, which is a 100% non-refundable fare with no change options allowed. Changes and cancellations must be made at the same time for both guests, and failure to do so may result in a forfeit of travel funds. Changes must be made prior to the expiry date of the voucher used for the booking for the voucher to be valid. Regular change and cancellation policy applies. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Other terms and conditions apply. Terms and conditions of the World Elite Companion Voucher are established by WestJet and WestJet reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time. Visit westjet.com/companion-voucher for complete details.® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
*Based on Cirium’s real-time flight status data, comparing the on-time performance of major airlines.