Resort credits - Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts
Enjoy up to $500 USD in resort credits with a minimum 4-night stay at select Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts in Cancun and Costa Rica.
Bring big-screen excitement to your getaway. You and your entourage can enjoy celebrity status in this all-inclusive tropical paradise. Kick back in a poolside cabana with a handcrafted cocktail or bask in Hollywood glitz with authentic memorabilia and movie-themed restaurants - with applause-worthy service at every turn.
Receive $500 USD in resort credits during your stay at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort, Planet Hollywood Cancun, an Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort, and Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun, an Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort.
Resort credits include:
- $100 towards a room upgrade
- 2 x $50 off Spa Treatment, valid on spa treatments of 50 minutes or longer
- $50 off Planet Hollywood Experiences
- 2 x $50 towards a resort upgrade, including private dinners, minibar rider upgrade, cabanas, and more
- $50 off a Planet Hollywood store purchase of logo merchandise with a minimum purchase of $100
- 4 x $25 off wine and liquor purchase
October 31, 2022 (11:59 p.m. MT)
Now - October 31, 2022
How to get this offer:
Resort credit will be distributed to guests upon arrival at the time of check-in.
- Advance booking required.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Offer limited and subject to availability.
- Offer subject to change and expire without notice.
- New bookings only.
- Not valid on group bookings.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- A minimum 4-night stay is required.
- Resort credits cannot be exchanged for cash. There is no cash reimbursement if unused. Resort credit promotion is not combinable with other credits, discounts or promotions unless specifically indicated. Resort credits are non-cumulative and cannot be held over for future stays.
- Promotion, prices, and applicable services are subject to change without prior notice.
- No refunds will apply in the event that a guest does not arrive for a scheduled service. No shows are charged at full price.