This was a very poor experience! Booked this hotel 4 months ago and everything confirmed with booking number and all. But when we arrived no reservation found! And nobody could understand why??
Staff looked like they were trying to help but after hours of no success, we were left to find our own accommodations elsewhere!!
Very frustrating for a first time in Barbados!
Ended up at the Hilton Resorts 5 minutes away to an unbelievable great experience!
Worst Experience. Avoid this property
Feb 04, 2023
I will try to be brief:
- Hot water not working on the shower
- Noisy room next to beach bar
- Evening staff is not ablle to change rooms, needed to stay in room that did not like and wait to speak with manager on next day.
- Paid extra on expedia for oceanview, and balcony hot tub. Ocean view can be argued. Hot Tub was not working. Hotel blamed expedia for not disclosing hot tubs were not working
- Spa closes on Sunday. Spa's hot tub was not working.
- Arrived after 5pm, and made me wait because room was not ready
- Changed to another room after speaking to manager on the next day. Same issues: problems with hot water, rooms not ready in time, hot water,
- I was offer a refund back to expedia (which I am not seeing yet)