(Santa Clara, California)
Sep 27, 2023
Run away! Rude manager Tichelle called to change me to another far worse hotel (or forced refund) WITH A SINGLE DAY'S NOTICE of my trip. Never been done so dirty by a hotel. Thanks Expedia for helping wrench my money back. May this business fail miserably and be pissed on by rats
Sep 25, 2023
Rd idnt stay at hotel. Payed for day pass at pool. Overly crowded. In our pool, someone vomit so pool was cleared of people so they could treat. Everyone moved to the next available already crowded pool. Im sure they get that alot with sun and alcohol. Wouldnt waste my money there again
The security guard Linda on the front entrance is an inept power hungry deficiency of this hotel.
Sep 21, 2023
The hotel is pretty good for downtown. It’s no Wynn but it’s also so much cheaper. We thought for a downtown experience if you removed Linda from the front door (she is a disgrace! She stops every person who does not have a US ID claiming she could not scan it. We stayed for a couple of days and every other security person was lovely and just looked at your ID like someone who had a brain and let you in. Linda on the other hand decided because she has so basic mental ability that she had to call more senior security who glanced at your ID and said yeah your fine. Further if you’re waiting for a taxi Linda will tell you wherever you’re standing to stand somewhere else. She is the type of person that looks for a problem, not a solution)
But hey apart from Linda to drag on this hotel. The restaurants a pretty good and the hotel is reasonable value.
Good and bad
(West Chester, Ohio)
Sep 19, 2023
I will give you the pros and cons of this resort:
Pros: nice clean rooms
Great pool area
Excellent casino floor
Location good for Fremont
Excessive Id checks I am talking multiple times in a day and I am 49. Literally can walk out door say high to security and run across street to store and come back within a minute and get id checked. I have never been asked for Id that many times in my life.
Very noisy rooms especially if you get pool view
Apparently they refuse to let Lyft pick you up outside the main door where valet is. So inconvenient to guests and make them walk across street to garage
I checked out early and they couldn’t print me a receipt said the check out had to be approved. I wasn’t asking for money back or anything just a receipt and they said they couldn’t do
It. I need this asap and it’s a good thing I checked with the desk rep if they had my email, they didn’t btw.
Need better restaurants, maybe a fast food place for quick cheaper meals.
A Hotel that Snatched Defeat from the Jaws of victory!
(Lincoln, United Kingdom)
Sep 09, 2023
1. Rooms are great. Clean and spectacular views from our Sunset Suite. ROOM SCORE is 5/5
2. The Casino is one of the best in Vegas with sensible table minimums, unlike the Strip these days. Stadium Swim, the bars, restaurants, and layout of the resort are fabulous. It’s a great design. Casino and Resort facilities SCORE 5/5
3. The Freemont Street location is amazing. A “live show” in itself. The location SCORE is 5/5
4. Yes, other reviews are correct, it is very noisy but what else would you expect in Downtown Las Vegas? Yes, the hotel literally booms music in every single space which gets a bit much sometimes, so the resort really could do with some quiet spaces just for some respite now and again. Plus if you want to make or take phone calls at the hotel or at its Stadium Swim pool - no chance. Ambience is good but lack of respite chips the SCORE to 3/5
5. Olga, Nicole and Jane at the Concierge did so much for us. Indeed they went above and beyond the call of duty every time. My youngest had the best 21st birthday you could only dream of. Thanks, ladies for everything and all the free extras you organised for us. If I could give 6 out of 5 I would but a maximum CONCIERGE SCORE 5/5 is the limit. Awesome!!
6. All staff are incredible - positive, happy, service-focused focussed and dedicated to their guests other than the reception team! For other than reception, it’s a STAFF SCORE 5/5 too!
6. And then here is the bombshell. A guest’s last interaction with a hotel is the CHECK OUT. The people on reception, when you depart this resort, have let the whole place down - not a smile, not a thank you, it’s pretty much get out! Let me expand:
We were told yesterday we could have one of our rooms until 5pm as a free extended check out beyond the standard 11am check out time today. When I went to checkout this morning, and get confirmation as to which of my rooms/suites we could stay in for a few more hours, todays girl at the desk, Miss Y ( I won’t use the real name) said point blank no way but “we can let you have another 1 hour for $20” ! Which is a bit of an insult when I must have spent $25,000 on rooms, dining and gambling in this hotel resort.
There is nowhere to go to change clothes or spend say 5 quiet hours whilst you wait to head to the airport for a later flight.
So we decided to pack a change of clothes and change in the toilets when we deposited outbrags with the very helpful bellboys. I had my linen suit, shirt on a room hanger and said the MR X on reception, I will change in the WC’s later then, if I cant have a room to change in but have used the clothes hanger from my room to deposit my suit with the bell boy which when I get changed at 4pm, I will return to you at this desk. Will I be charged was my question – yes was the answer!!!!!!
My eldest son tries to go for a sit/sleep somewhere because the Stadium Swim was not for him. He was on Level 2 and got told he would be thrown out for loitering, even though he said we’d been staying here for 6 days, they said you’ve checked out now, you must buy a drink or meal to stay. That feeling of “we have had your money and get out of here now”, stood out again from security.
I have stayed in all sorts of hotels in my very many years of travelling around the globe and NEVER have I experienced the departure from a hotel so bad.
Mr X stood out more than Miss Y – so ungrateful, extraordinarily unhelpful, no customer care, or understanding - just get out of here, we’ve had your money was the last memory I unfortunately will keep too with my good ones. I felt that I might as well have been one of the Vegas vagrants. Disgusted!
If I could give a MINUS 5 out of 5 I would but the minimum is zero and so Reception & Checkout support SCORE 0/5
This hotel almost got a 5/5 in every department but sadly our family of four’s final departure experience is one of enormous sadness and disappointment. These people have let-down the rest of this otherwise, fabulous hotel & resort staff down.