We enjoyed an exquisite dinner at Hiroshi on our first night at Hotel Mousai. Aley, Franko & Yobani were are servers and they were very friendly and efficient! We want to try every restaurant at Hotel Mousai at least once before we leave, but we will go back to Hiroshi a second time before we leave!
Great vacation place all inclusive in Mexico
(San Jose, California)
Jul 04, 2022
The service at hotel Mousai is amazing . Employees go out of their way to ensure everyone is happy ! This is our second visit here and by far highly recommended. Employees who we met last year remembered us and it was great. Took my kids here 18 + and they loved it . Shout out to Carlos, Marco ,Karen, Juan , Jorge and Alan. Items they were not on the menu they made their way to accommodate and make the food . Note: if u have a group 6 or more it is family style food
Overall amazing Hiroshi and Dao is highly recommended place to eat.
Jul 04, 2022
We had the best time at Mousai, especially each night on the rooftop with Deigo. He was the friendliest server, and someone we're looking forward to seeing on our next trip back! The drinks, band and service are the best.
5 diamond staff! 5 diamond views! BUT less than a 5 diamond experience.
Jul 03, 2022
First, I need to be clear that the staff was AMAZING! LILITH was our personal Butler during this stay and she was the most amazing part about this trip. There are many things to love about Hotel Mousai, but we did have a few negative experiences that kept this trip from being a 5 diamond experience.
1. We booked via TravelZoo. You will be charged an additional $100ish/day for taxes upon arrival. Plan for it so it doesn’t ruin your first day??.
2. The bathroom shades motor was broken in our room.
3. An alarm went off in our room in the middle of the night (blue flashing light/alarm). The front desk did not know why???????.
4. I woke up at 4am one morning itching, to find that I had been eaten by some bed bugs or similar in the night (see pics).
5. The $100/day resort credit is a marketing ploy at best and more like a scam! There are many limitations/stipulations. They essentially equate to a small discount if you decide to buy more services, premium foods, etc. it’s a joke- so much so that we did not spend $1 of our $100 daily “resort credits”
6. The spa was incredible. Best 80 min couples massage we’ve ever had. Buy it with the pre arrival concierge!! It is less expensive here than when you try to use your “resort credits”??. The hydrotherapy was quite nice, but the water in the round water spray smelled stagnant as it was pouring all over??.
7. The Food and Drinks were delicious!
8. The Rooftop pool is beautiful!
9. The Kayak to Los Arcos and snorkel time was incredible! Do it! Yes, it’s a little challenging, but worth it!
10. The Staff was amazing, Amazing, AMAZING! I cannot overstate how incredible Lilith was! The hotel disappointed us with several things, but Lilith listened with patience and sincerity and gave her entire effort to redeem our experience. She is the BEST! I would ask for her every time! She was always available, always diligent to help, always courteous and professional! There are a few others who were great too: Fernando (manager), Miguel and Alejandra (Hiroshi), Estoban and Xavier (Bocados), Alberto and Vero (Dau), Jorge (Rooftop), Diego (kayak), Ester and her partner (I’ve forgot her name- I apologize) (Spa Imagine).
In summary, this place is beautiful and the staff is amazing, but for the money, we had too many unfortunate encounters.
Jul 01, 2022
Our butler Lilith was simply amazing! She was available for us whenever we needed her. Always had a smile on her face and handled every request with excellent customer service. Would love to have her as our butler again.