The staff were lovely, ingrit, velissa, fanny, chaniel & angelica were amazing. super attentive at all times and catered to all mine and my partners needs. would definitely visit again. thankyou to all staff.
Il Paco dinner
(London, United Kingdom)
Sep 08, 2023
Excellent service. Best food I have had so far at the resort. Great food, very friendly waiters and staff, food was exceptional. I would recommend to friends and would also re visit. Thank you very much for all the staff for a wonderful visit.
Exceptional service and good food
Sep 08, 2023
Food was delightful and the service was very prompt.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive. Portion sizes were perfect.
Probably the best service I have had for a long time !!
Ambiance was prefect and the table decoration was very pleasant
Damaris was an exception host. .
Sep 08, 2023
The hotel is quite large (the beach is more that 1km long and bedrooms are spread all along). We came in with Marmara (tour operator) which have a French dedicated team and hold an area on the right side of the hotel.
Clearly, this area was less crowded than the Spanish one because not a lot of French customers (booking with Marmara)
• The Hotel is nicely built. Bedrooms are functionals with aircon
• Lots of pools, restaurants
• Lots of Sports available
• Free 15 minutes Initiation to diving in the swimming pool (better try this with your kids before paying full price for a session and after noticing that they cannot breathe under the waters with the bottles)
• Incredible landscapes (trip to the nearby Saona Island was incredible, a must do, but no need to go there every day, and this can get quite expensive since not included)
• Staff really friendly. I spent a lot of time on the tennis court with the instructor: Kiomar who is really a friendly person. Very good player (and I myself play at a fair level). Very helpful and willing to play even at 7 AM ?. I lost weight and improved thanks to him
• Lolita from the Marmara team was really helpful with her advices
• Beach is clean, water is blue incredible with white sand
• No mosquito net in the bedrooms whereas this should be compulsory
• Not a lot of stuff to do nearby (no jet-ski, no horse riding anymore)
• Sometimes, there is so much people that it is difficult to find a spot in some of the main restaurants
• For small children, no big slides in any of the swimming pools
• 10$ to pay if you want to play tennis at night with lights, otherwise, you will play in the dark. And since the weather is so hot and humid, the only time you can play is at the end of the day.
Food is good, not exceptional but do the trick
A must do, at least one time in your life, but we won’t return there since we need more fun stuff to do with my teenagers. We enjoyed our stay though.
But If you want to relax, take nice Instagram photos, this is it. Can do as well for your honey moon.
The Bambu restaurant was fantastic
Sep 07, 2023
I really enjoyed the Bambu restaurant. Our server Luis made sure everything was perfect. I had some steamed dumplings and vegetables for my first course and beef with rice for the second. It was really delicous. My wifes desert was a pastry filled with chocolate and a side of ice cream. My son has a dairy allergy and Lois had a fresh fruit plate made up for him that was not on the menu. I highly recommend both the resort and the Bambu restaurant.