- The hotel has a good setup with rooms and restaurants that are not too far apart. Everything is in walking distance.
- The location is good as it is near downtown. Walking distance for sure.
- My room (supersaver) was okay. It was clean and the air conditioner worked fine.
- The internet was okay. Connections weren't as strong though.
- The food was okay. It was the same choices everyday but it was good. Chicken, beef, pasta, rice, etc.
- The beach is beautiful as always. The hurricanes caused many rainy days and wavy waters.
- The service was okay.
- The cats and kittens were cute and it was a delight to see them everyday.
- There were no Canadians nor foreign tourists. It was vast majority Cubans. This is not a bad thing but it does set a divide.
- The internet wasn't strong with constant disconnections.
- No beach parties.
- The beach bar was too far from the beach and there was no grill, shower, nor toilets on the beach.
- No wooden trays underneath the beach huts.
- No handsoap anywhere.
- Roaches in the buffet restaurant were visible but not a serious emergency.
In conclusion, it was just too boring. Cuban hotels are fun based on who is staying at the resort. $1400 for 2 weeks was not worth the price. The hotel itself can be FIVE star if there were more younger and exciting crowds but this hotel is meant for Cuban families and couples. NOT for singles nor foreign tourists. *IMO, Starfish Varadero is the best hotel for the beach setup and price.
Sep 13, 2023
Everything was great here, friendly staff, pool and beach are amazing.
food is, well, Cuba, but we ate what we liked, bring condiments you like and you'll really love the food. Rooms are nice, nothing fancy but very comfortable. Everything is close by, great entertainment and bars everywhere, A/C is wonderful and works great. Lots of things to see close to hotel and we feel very safe exiting the resort to stroll down main street to shops, bars, restaurants, ect.
I recommend this hotel and will definitely return
??? ?? ????
Aug 29, 2023
My experience at the Las Morlas Villa Cuba resort was truly remarkable. The host's hospitality Mayelin Arias and team members were outstanding. The beachfront home "3410" was simply stunning. The ambiance was perfect for relaxation, and I had the pleasure of meeting wonderful people during my stay. An unforgettable getaway that I'd love to repeat!
Gracias a todos en Las Morlas Villa Cuba, un fuerte abrazo. ??????
Las Morlas!! #1 Varadero Vacation Destination!
Aug 29, 2023
Amazing Hotel, sensational experience. This Aug, 2023 was my family's 2nd trip to Varadero. Phenomenal service, friendliness and hospitality is what keeps us coming back to Complejo Las Morlas. This time around we were fortunate and grateful to have stayed at The Morla's resort home "3410". A perfect 6 bedroom layout, complemented by an amazing open view contemporary living room, brimmed with natural light. Mayelin Arias and the rest of her housekeeping staff kept our stay shiny and clean. Special thanks to Ulises Gomez for introducing us to this wondrous paradise. Our sincere gratitude and appreciation. Thank you Las Morlas!
Nice stay, idyllic beach
Aug 17, 2023
This review is hotel Be live Las Morlas. But I would like to thank Dania from Hotel villa Cuba, passionate and helpful lady.
Stayed at Las Morlas resort from Aug 6-13, group of 7: 3 kids and 4 adults. Diani from public relations made our experience a positive one because of her and Dania I am leaving this rating as 4. Hotel could do a lot of upgrades but the room we stayed in was big and beautiful with high ceiling and very comfortable, the AC works perfectly. Food was good there is always something new at the buffet. My favourite was the seafood risotto with lobster and the roast pork on Cuban day. The service staff: bartenders, servers, kitchen workers are all lovely and attentive serving with a smile on their faces special mention to Kari and Milagros at the pool bar. For what they have, they try their best with it. Entertainment could improve, only saying this because we found that they cater mostly to Italians, esp day time entertainers would be nice if they include all guests from different countries, you can see they value the other group more it’s apparent. The entertainers at night especially the 3 girls dancers they are exceptional!! We loved watching them every night. All in all it was a nice stay. When you come bring tips in US $1 bills as it’s hard for them to exchange CAD coins at the bank. The beach, is MAJESTIC unmatched and the reason why we keep coming back to Varadero. Come with an open mind and enjoy the beach