Roles at WestJet
There are more than 10,000 empowered WestJetters working in 90+ destinations—all toward the same goal of providing a safe, fun and friendly experience for all of our guests.
You are probably familiar with the flight attendants, pilots and airport teams that you see, but you may not be aware of the work done behind the scenes across the our network. Our departments range from finance, maintenance and IT, to marketing, human resources and flight operations.
Before you submit your application for an airline job, please review our tips below.
- Ensure you list all of your relevant work experience, including dates of employment.
- Please include current contact information including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Proofread your resume and cover letter before you submit to eliminate any spelling and grammatical errors.
- Once you have entered our online hiring centre and submitted your application, there is no need to resubmit in the future. Just keep your application updated and apply for other jobs posted on the site.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible for us to follow up with each applicant.
All applicants are assessed relative to the qualifications listed in the job posting. Normally, only those applicants who meet the stated qualifications are eligible for further consideration.
Unable to apply online? We have the solution for you!
If you are unable to submit an online job application, please refer to the following directions: Mail or drop off your resume and cover letter to:
WestJet and WestJet Encore headquarters
Attention: Recruitment Department
22 Aerial Place NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 3J1